Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name

Options
  • 23-06-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hello, i am looking to find out if a mod can change my name from "vorbis^cs" to just "vorbis" as the only reason i had the "^cs" was because back in 2003 when i used to play counter-strike alot i just used this name. so not i that i hardly play that game anymore and the counter strike community in ireland is dead could i please get a name change?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are for subscribers only, though you can sub for the minimum of 1 month for €5 and get it done then. Name changes are permanent and don't revert if the sub ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭vorbis^cs

well that's a bit crap considering i'm a registered member here 8 years and i cant even get 3 characters taken off my name without paying 5 euro. Rip off ireland rings a bell. think ill just hang on to it then at that price.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement