Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia 3d Vision - best price?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I see Pixmania have these for 97 euro at the moment which seems excellent, so I'm leaning towards that, but on the off chance that anyone knows where they might be gotten cheaper? I know there's a wired version approaching next monthish, but to be honest I don't see it being significantly cheaper than the wireless @ 97 on Pix right now to warrant waiting (rrp 99 dollars versus rrp of 149 for 3d vision), and for conveniences sake the wireless suits my setup far better.

Was using the infamous '3D Adventurer' Clone kit, but it died after about 10 minutes, so might as well shell out for the real and hopefully considerably more reliable thing.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

Thats actually a fantastic price. I don't know of any other irish re/e-tailers who sell for less than that. A few in the UK might, but the shipping and VAT will probably make it well over the 100euro mark.

Advertisement