Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christian- Balbriggan

Options
  • 23-06-2011 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    Just trying to see if we have any Christian groups running online in Balbriggan area.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's been no sign of any Christian groups active in this forum. Have you tried Googling for them or checked out the Christianity forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Baptist church meet every sunday morning in the Order oF Malta hall.
    Also, I think its the redeemed Christina Church of Christ , meet on Sunday again in the building beside the credit union in Balbriggan.
    Im not sure if thats what your looking for.Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bushy G

thanks
    Being from Balbriggan, I know there is not too much about so trying to seek out lol
    just trying to look around a bit as such.
    I have started a ministry in the town recently and just want to see what other christian groups are involved in the town to help community so we can get involved or start up something if nothing there (homeless/needy/youth etc)

I would imagine then that if you are actively involved in religious ministry in the town that you would be best to meet & discuss your ideas & thoughts personally with other christian leaders in the area. Here are some contact details.

Google is your friend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

Bushy G wrote: »
    Hi
    Just trying to see if we have any Christian groups running online in Balbriggan area.:)

Christianity hasn't made it to Balbriggan yet, never mind the internet!

• Advertisement

Off-topic or unhelpful posts will not be tolerated.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Bushy G wrote: »
    thanks
    Being from Balbriggan, I know there is not too much about so trying to seek out lol
    just trying to look around a bit as such.
    I have started a ministry in the town recently and just want to see what other christian groups are involved in the town to help community so we can get involved or start up something if nothing there (homeless/needy/youth etc)

Try contacting both Balbriggan Town Council & Cairde Balbriggan who would be able to tell you what voluntary groups are operating within the town & in what areas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement