Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duffle Coat

Options
  • 23-06-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a duffle coat?
    Preferably black. It doesn't have to be a bargain but if you know somewhere where I'd get value for money that would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Mens section of Zara (upstairs) in D2 had them (about EUR-80) not cheap- but really really nice. If you get one- just use the buckles, don't use the zip, the zip is a bit crap on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Cheers. Only saw this post now, forgot I posted it. Thanks.
    Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Try army surplus stores, they sometimes have them for 30E. The surplus store in Limerick had them a while back.

preferably Dublin but cheers anyway.
    Anyone else?

Right, it's that time of year now where I'll actually be buying it. Any other suggestions? what price am i looking at?

• Advertisement
Advertisement