Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Furniture Disposal.

Options
  • 23-06-2011 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone know if their is a service for removing old furniture, 3 piece suite in this case, from a house, surplus for requirements.In the city.Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

You could put it in the free section of Adverts.ie--Might be of use to someone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Or jumbletown. Free is a very attractive price bracket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

I'm sure the St. Vincent De Paul would be happy to call around if the furniture is in good condition. They have a shop in the North Main Street Shopping Centre, just before Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

There's an ongoing collection of such items for disposal throughout the city at the moment. However, the service finishes today.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well if it was in ok nick, you could try the 2nd hand furniture shop on centre park road, I dont have their number but id be passing tom if u did want me to get it. They would probably collect it from you and sell it on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

That junk shop on the top of shandon street would take it, he seems to buy a fair bit of junk anyway.

Advertisement