Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an artist recommendation

Options
  • 23-06-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm wondering if someone can recommend a good artist in the Dublin area (preferably city centre) for a tattoo I'm looking to get.

I want something very similar to this:
    tumblr_llvnip8Tm41qaprcno1_500.jpg

but I'm looking for more interesting colour-work, possibly green in the feather and more blues/purples/yellows in the eye of the feather. I've seen a lot of peacock feather tattoos by artists but most are completely different to this particular style. Can anyone recommend an artist who does stuff like this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Hi I'm wondering if someone can recommend a good artist in the Dublin area (preferably city centre) for a tattoo I'm looking to get.

I want something very similar to this:
    tumblr_llvnip8Tm41qaprcno1_500.jpg

but I'm looking for more interesting colour-work, possibly green in the feather and more blues/purples/yellows in the eye of the feather. I've seen a lot of peacock feather tattoos by artists but most are completely different to this particular style. Can anyone recommend an artist who does stuff like this?

Denise in Snakebite on Abbey St does similar stuff. I was getting tattooed by Rob and she was doing something similar.
    Then again, Snakebite is the only place I go so I haven't seen too many to compare with. Rob is also excellent. The FB page is quite good, shows some great examples of their work. Good luck :)

Advertisement