Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Concerns

Options
  • 23-06-2011 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am due in January 2012 and beginning to be concerned even this early in the pregnancy. I have been having dizzy spells and am not sure if this is normal.

Has anyone had similar issues? I'm a first time mum and not sure what to expect.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

If the dizzy spells are something that seem out of the ordinary to you then you should ask your doctor about them.

They do say dizzy spells are quite common in early pregnancy and I did suffer a bit in the beginning with them, but it was nothing major, just when I stood up etc. If you think it's something more than that, you might just get advice on it.

congratulations :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Please read the charter.

No medical advise can be given here,please talk to your midwife or gp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement