Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voicemail from 12037000

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,089 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on Tesco mobile. Has anyone any idea as to the origin of this number? I rang 171 and a female voice told me that the first thing to set up was my PIN, after which I disconnected, me being naturally suspicious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Well 01 203 7000 is Vodafone's reception number, it may be the number displayed on a outgoing call from the premises.

Tesco's Voicemail system may of missed a 0.

Even though they left you a voicemail you still need to call 171 to activate it, set up your pin etc before you can hear the message.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,089 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Well 01 203 7000 is Vodafone's reception number, it may be the number displayed on a outgoing call from the premises.

Tesco's Voicemail system may of missed a 0.

Even though they left you a voicemail you still need to call 171 to activate it, set up your pin etc before you can hear the message.

Yes, Vodafone would figure, and they're one of the reasons that I'm suspicious of anything in the telecoms world, the feckers.:pac:

Advertisement