Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

echo on handsfree car phone

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

everytime i make a phone call or get one, the person on the other end complains of an echo.in other words they can hear everything they say repeated back to them.i have a htc desire s.
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

speakers too close to mic.

if it's an option decrease the mic sensitivity so only your voice carries over the mic.

or lower the volume of the speakers a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

EL_Loco wrote: »
    speakers too close to mic.

if it's an option decrease the mic sensitivity so only your voice carries over the mic.

or lower the volume of the speakers a bit.

no i only changed the phone.the last phone i had it worked perfectly with the current handsfree kit.so i think its the settings on the phone itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭futurec

It must be an old nokia bluetooth kit with a newer phone eg:sony ericcson or blackberry therefore the newer bluetooth in the phone is not compatiable with the old bluetooth in the kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

that must be it.thanks

Advertisement