Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on order

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:36pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon folks, I wonder could someone check an order for me please?
    I was looking at the NGB packages yesterday and tried to fulfil an order, but presumed that it would not go through as I believed NGB not to be in my area. Low and behold it took my order and said it was complete.

I can't even recall which package I clicked on, but decided to go through the process again with the specific "eircom Next Generation Broadband Regular & eircom talktime talker" just in case it would actually go through. This is the one with free all Ireland calls all day along with the 30 minutes of mobile calls and unlimited downloads.

I have now got an email to say my regrade order is complete, so my query is which package has actually gone through, and is it actually going to happen or will the order eventually cancel if my line is not NGB compatible?

I have my account details ready for PM. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

delly wrote: »
    Afternoon folks, I wonder could someone check an order for me please?
    I was looking at the NGB packages yesterday and tried to fulfil an order, but presumed that it would not go through as I believed NGB not to be in my area. Low and behold it took my order and said it was complete.

I can't even recall which package I clicked on, but decided to go through the process again with the specific "eircom Next Generation Broadband Regular & eircom talktime talker" just in case it would actually go through. This is the one with free all Ireland calls all day along with the 30 minutes of mobile calls and unlimited downloads.

I have now got an email to say my regrade order is complete, so my query is which package has actually gone through, and is it actually going to happen or will the order eventually cancel if my line is not NGB compatible?

I have my account details ready for PM. Thanks.

Hi delly,

Can you PM your tel no and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

PM sent

PM sent

PM you back :)

Mark

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thanks Mark. the link you sent me is actually the old plan, but not to worry, I am now able to view the 8mb plan I'm on through the Eircom dashboard.

Thanks Mark. the link you sent me is actually the old plan, but not to worry, I am now able to view the 8mb plan I'm on through the Eircom dashboard.

Hi delly,

apologies, thanks for getting back to me.

Regards, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement