Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs with dart boards in Dublin south, also looking for people to play against

Options
  • 23-06-2011 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would know where there are some good pubs to play darts in. I've read some previous posts on here but not many in south Dublin near city centre. So far the ones I know of are ;

Lesson lounge
    Beggars bush
    Place on lower baggot St.(private board in a function room.

I've been told there are some in harolds cross.

I'm trying to improve my game and maybe get a team together. Any like minded peopl out there.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Check out this thread Chris, it has all the information you need.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055047187

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Welcome. Where do you live and we can narrow it down a bit. More boards around than you might think but not really close to the city centre. Same with teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Flem11

Chris,
    I was in same situation as you 18 months ago ... live in Donnybrook and nowhere to get a game.

Am now playing in Dun Laaoghaire borough league and really enjoying it. There is nothing closer to south city centre at any decent level (that I know of).

Kynes in Windy Arbour/Clonskeagh would be nearest team. 46A will bring you out to near a few teams in DL and LUAS to near others .... worth either trip if you want to play.

Phil Taylor is playing in the Sallynoggin Inn this sat against several of the players from the league if you want to come out. The league singles is on in the Silver Tassie next Monday, and the finals night on Thurs, if you want to come out and see the standard ... meet some of the players and see if there is a team that suits you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Chris24_wilson

Hey, I'm based in donnybrook so nearest is the leeson, that I know of, and then the magic carpet seems to be the closest with a team.

Would anyone fancy starting a team ?

Flem11 wrote: »
    Chris,
    I was in same situation as you 18 months ago ... live in Donnybrook and nowhere to get a game.

Am now playing in Dun Laaoghaire borough league and really enjoying it. There is nothing closer to south city centre at any decent level (that I know of).

Kynes in Windy Arbour/Clonskeagh would be nearest team. 46A will bring you out to near a few teams in DL and LUAS to near others .... worth either trip if you want to play.

Phil Taylor is playing in the Sallynoggin Inn this sat against several of the players from the league if you want to come out. The league singles is on in the Silver Tassie next Monday, and the finals night on Thurs, if you want to come out and see the standard ... meet some of the players and see if there is a team that suits you
    Aww, I can't believe I just read this now. I'm gutted would have love to have seen him.

I'm also in donnybrook if you fancy meeting up for practice. I'd love to come down to DL just to meet some players and get involved with a team. Let me know next time ur heading down.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Check out this thread Chris, it has all the information you need.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055047187
    Thanks for that !

Advertisement