Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BATTLEFIELD 1943 & BC2

• 23-06-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Ive started an Irish clan for both profiles BF43 & BC2. Were called IRISH_DOGS_ & weve 20+ members and growing so If ur intrested contact me here or x-DUBLIN_JOE-x on the PSN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Chocablock

How can you play BF 1943 on ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭du6linjoe

You can download the Demo of Battlefield 1943 from the PSN Store for free, If you like it then its goin to caust you €10.00 for the full game unlock ! Best money you'll ever spend !!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

BF1943 is by far the best game I've ever downloaded from the PSN, and I include FF7-9, MGS and Pixel Junk Shooter in that... give me the rifle and grenade launcher and I'm a happy soldier :D

Hate those poxy air raids though, always get killed :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I agree, though I got on xbox. Am new to the PS3 so I only have BC1 and BC2. Might add ya tonight if yer about for a few games...
    Might even join up but just for BC2 initially, see how that goes and then think about 1943 witch I do still say was the greatest DLC of all time.....

aaronh007 wrote: »
    BF1943 is by far the best game I've ever downloaded from the PSN, and I include FF7-9, MGS and Pixel Junk Shooter in that... give me the rifle and grenade launcher and I'm a happy soldier :D

Yeah mate I have to agree with you I never use air raids or use jeeps & tanks to run over people !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭LumpyGravy

Hey Joe, was trying to add you, I presume its without the x- bit ?

my psn ' LumpyGravy67 '

New to BC2 but have been playing BF1943 for a while now.

I tried to add x-DUBLIN_JOE-x on playstation and it says it does not exsist. are all them dash the smae or are some - and some _ ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

LumpyGravy wrote: »
    Hey Joe, was trying to add you, I presume its without the x- bit ?

my psn ' LumpyGravy67 '

New to BC2 but have been playing BF1943 for a while now.

I would try it with the "x-".
    Why else would he put them there?

ok I did find a DUBLIN_JOE. hope that is you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭LumpyGravy

F1ngers wrote: »
    I would try it with the "x-".
    Why else would he put them there?

Dont know, but turns out there is no x-DUBLIN_JOE-x on psn so that's why i asked.

• Advertisement

no there's about 6 different dublin joes so give me your ID & I'll add you m8.

No its x-DUBLIN_JOE-x theres about 6 different dublin joes give me your ID & I'll add you or you cam PM me

send me your PSN ID m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irish_mad_123

Hey lm in joes clan nd IRISH DOGS CLAN is a very good clan every1 in eh is real friendly so if ur irish u shud try join eh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ST3NG4H

Just joined last nite.

Looking forward to winning some matches for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

anybody else having problems joining mates squads in lobby and game freezing along with getting kicked randomly from the game????

Keeps happening to me and me mates over the last week or two, very annoying. Seems like EA don't give a FCuk about BC2 as they are getting geared up for the big one....GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

anybody else having problems joining mates squads in lobby and game freezing along with getting kicked randomly from the game????

Keeps happening to me and me mates over the last week or two, very annoying. Seems like EA don't give a FCuk about BC2 as they are getting geared up for the big one....GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Yeah mate my lot have been giving out about BC2 aswell & I went to have a look and sure enough its as bad as BF 1943

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Hey lads add me if ya like PSN; steviebg32 only just started playing so im not to good. Great game though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Chocablock

creedon1 is my username. Only play BC2 and am pretty good at it. How does this clan set up work? Do ye play other clans or is it just we all are on same squad etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DUBLIN MARTY

Hi guys,
    I'm in the clan as well. I'd like to welcome in advance any new members as well as existing ones:)

As for Battlefield 1943, if you're new to it be prepared for many long nights with little sleep and when you do get some (sleep) it's not unusual to wake up due to post traumatic stress or worrying if you remembered to turn off your console.

Btw Guadalcanal is my fav!

• Advertisement

We tried to host a private match & it turned out to be a joke, couldnt join game after receiving an invite just kept saying no game could be found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Hi guys,
    I'm in the clan as well. I'd like to welcome in advance any new members as well as existing ones:)

As for Battlefield 1943, if you're new to it be prepared for many long nights with little sleep and when you do get some (sleep) it's not unusual to wake up due to post traumatic stress or worrying if you remembered to turn off your console.

Btw Guadalcanal is my fav!

Guadalcanal is awesome alright.
    Some great sniper spots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Can someone add me please:

KOB79LFC

I rank 40 - and I play almost every day for an hour or so.

Would like to play with someone because the clan I am are gone very quiet or play much like COD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Do Irish Dogs have a website where I can view member's details etc?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1054 Here is the List of IDC clan members & anyone Interested in joining us has to contact LumpyGravy here on Boards.ie, We are in the process of setting up a web page & we will also be setting up an IDC group page on facebook. I would at this time like to thank Boards.ie for putting up with us to date & I would also like to appologise for posting IDC posts in the wrong threads & forums.
    PEACE IN HERE ! WAR IN THERE !

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭twistedsoul

hey add me lads i play every day dubbb10 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bf2000ie

Im an in and out member of that clan, seem to play when nobody else is on haha As a clan.... I need ye all to stand in a house while I blow it to hell and kill ye all :D need destruction kills haha.

Oh n vietnam chopper kills as it turns out...

Anyone know an eire_monster or something like that, got in a sniper battle with him last night n he sent me sum f**ked up messages after I got nemisis on him.
    Lot of sore losers joinin lately!!

bf2000ie wrote: »
    Im an in and out member of that clan, seem to play when nobody else is on haha As a clan.... I need ye all to stand in a house while I blow it to hell and kill ye all :D need destruction kills haha.

Oh n vietnam chopper kills as it turns out...

Anyone know an eire_monster or something like that, got in a sniper battle with him last night n he sent me sum f**ked up messages after I got nemisis on him.
    Lot of sore losers joinin lately!![/Quote

Well hes not one of ours & by the sounds of things he never will, We're hoping to host a private match at 10:00 tonight if the EA servers will let us, so all going to plan (fingers crossed) we should be able to sort ya out bro & invite elmagic if hes about.

The intoduction of Code-VR482 has brough the Irish Dogs Clan membership to 40 members :D & we all looking forward to the release of BC3 on october the 25th. One things for sure, I cant wait to let the IDC loose on other clans & randomers...! & lets hope there wont be any more private match server trouble that has plagued us in BC2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

What's up with BC2 lately? I can't get into a game tonight, rush, conquest, vietnam.... nothing. Keeps telling me my connection to the server has been lost even though I'm still connected to PSN.

This has happened a good few times recently.

Dont know m8 we're havin trouble hosting private matches, I suggest you contact your service provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

du6linjoe wrote: »
    Dont know m8 we're havin trouble hosting private matches, I suggest you contact your service provider.

I remember one night when I tried to set up a private match... 30 minutes later and I was ready to lob the PS3 through the window.

Also, apologies for not being on the last few weeks... work and tiredness have kept me away :(

I remember one night when I tried to set up a private match... 30 minutes later and I was ready to lob the PS3 through the window.

Also, apologies for not being on the last few weeks... work and tiredness have kept me away :(

Dont worry mate we're not goin anywhere & thanks for the heads up, see ya soon ;)

Advertisement