Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley Parking - Any clampers?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Thinking about parking at liffey valley so I can hop on bus to get to work. Just wondering if anyone has ever been clamped there for all day parking. There are eurocarpark signs warning you of clampers but I've never seen or heard of anyone getting clamped.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Plenty of experience of no clamps but their is always the chance they are reading this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've never seen clampers there and I'm there every day, would you be parking up and getting a 25/66? Nobody seems to care if you park there anyway as it's so far away from the doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I've never seen clampers.
    Find a nice corner and stay away from the main doors and you'll be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

phasers wrote: »
    I've never seen clampers there and I'm there every day, would you be parking up and getting a 25/66? Nobody seems to care if you park there anyway as it's so far away from the doors.

how have we not passed paths yet... or have we and you didnt say anything ? either way im on to you :cool:

and no ... i've never seen any euro carpark signs for the place... i parked there overnight once not a bother right next to the cinema door (the very first space too :pac:) ... open to all and really doesn't matter where you park

the liffey valley vans drive around a good few times a day just to make sure nobody is taking the piss or robbing etc.

The retail park close the gate when all the shops are closed so you cant get your car out if its too late. B&Q is open all the time and has people in the building 24hours a day and the place is being watched too.... cameras everywhere and the first sight of trouble ADT will nab you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

actually sorry i should say if you park in any disabled spot anywhere in liffey valley without a disabled badge you will get clamped.. (yes they do have clamps) !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

phasers wrote: »

Yep. Was going to park near the n4 walk over bridge end of the carpark. Had a look this morning at 7 and there was only one car parked in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

My friend drives in from Kildare to go shopping in the city centre. She parks in Liffey Valley and then gets the bus into town. She has never had any problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Ive only ever seen cars clamped there if they are in a disabled spot so there definitly are clamps but I've never seen a car in an ordinary space with one on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

sure all the staff who work there have to park somewhere, as far as im aware theres no staff car park or staff stickers.

Advertisement