Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any tips for moving baby out of pelvis

Options
  • 23-06-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi ladies I'm 24 wks pregnant and my baby's head is very low in the pelvis. I had two scans 2 weeks apart to give her time to move out but she hasn't moved. Anyone had similar experience or know any tips for moving her out? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

What have you tried so far? And when you say low, what do you mean? Is your midwife concerned?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Hey I have just been walking but thats all. Her head is very low in the pelvis. Midwife didnt seem too concerned but its quite uncomfortable so was just wondering if there was anything i could do to move her out!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

I wouldnt worry if the midwife isnt concerned. Baby feels low but if it was seriously low they might do a scan to check for cervical funnelling.
    You could always try watching tv on your hands and knees with your bum higher than your head...if you can imagine! You might try some hypnobirthing techniques to relieve your discomfort or look up the rebozo technique.

Out of interest where is the discomfort? Has the midwife mentioned SPD?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

Its low enough, but midwife not concerned, no reason for moving her out only for comfort really. Its not SPD anyway. Thanks x

Advertisement