Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Dadventures"

Options
  • 23-06-2011 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Would any dads out there be interesting in grouping together for weekend activities with their children? I'm a single dad and I'm finding it hard to find groups for the weekend, most are weekday, and generally tailored towards mums.

I'm thinking breaks away, trips to the zoo, movie days (for rainy days), trips to activity parks. Gives daddies a chance to bring their kiddies out where they may normally be a bit restricted, helps kids make friends. Seems a nice idea.Who's interested? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You're more than welcome to join us on the 2nd of July for our Zoo meet up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Would any dads out there be interesting in grouping together for weekend activities with their children? I'm a single dad and I'm finding it hard to find groups for the weekend, most are weekday, and generally tailored towards mums.

I'm thinking breaks away, trips to the zoo, movie days (for rainy days), trips to activity parks. Gives daddies a chance to bring their kiddies out where they may normally be a bit restricted, helps kids make friends. Seems a nice idea.Who's interested? :)

sign me up! :)

Advertisement