Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE AT LAST !!

• 23-06-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Im overjoyed that the lc is over,

but what cool things is there to do over the Summer ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 WhoSays

Studunne wrote: »

have fun man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭kahf1_01

same man! I finished today, I was very delusional when I cam out of my school.
    there's oxygen for one. then there's all the travel, I might take a year out and travel with few friends, who knows! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

I've Technology tomorrow and loads of people are goin' out tonight for Bonfires night.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

NotExactly wrote: »
    I've Technology tomorrow and loads of people are goin' out tonight for Bonfires night.:(

that is so lousy :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

NotExactly wrote: »
    Ioads of people are goin' out tonight for Bonfires night.:(

Is that not around halloween???
    :confused:

• Advertisement

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    Is that not around halloween???
    :confused:

isnt it a cork thing?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Sunny!! wrote: »
    isnt it a cork thing?:P

Haha, not too sure, I didn't know we're allowed to just make up holidays though. :rolleyes:

haha its a cork thing alright id say, dont know where i heard that before:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

I find it kind of depressing really, the anticlimax, the nothing to do when I got home, etc. One thing that I can't wait for though is following up on all the offers to play gigs in various venues with my mates for money. The text I send to the venue tomorrow saying I'm now available will probably be the best text I send all summer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Finished yesterday. All my year went out last night but I am broke and was knackered. I slept 13hours :)

My parents wrecked my head yesterday and my mom this morning.
    Just because Im repeating, they think I shouldnt be resting and chillaxing, and even called me immature.....

Im like....I'm drained....:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 2517ais

I still have japanese today :(!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KoolAndDaGang

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Phareon

It feels amazing!! It's a bit strange that today's the rainiest day so far since school ended though!! Hopefully the rest of summer won't be as bad!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well at least ye didn't have to do the LC during two weeks of blazing sunshine ... which is pretty traditional!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

. . . .(Its sinking in....)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

oh the naievity. wont be long before ya say "wish back in school, good laugh"

you will, youll see.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Well at least ye didn't have to do the LC during two weeks of blazing sunshine ... which is pretty traditional!
    It looks like we're paying the price by not being able to have a summer of blaring sunshine either. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

. . . .(Its sinking in....)
    ET, you break-a da Boards lik-a that again, I break-a da neck, cappiche? :mad: :mad:
    jumpguy wrote: »
    It looks like we're paying the price by not being able to have a summer of blaring sunshine either. :P
    Well, 'tisn't looking wonderful I know, but traditionally the only couple of weeks you *could* be sure the sun would split the stones were the exam weeks ... even more frustrating then to face into piddling rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Here in Meath, we burn people inside a giant wicker effigy of a horse as an offering to the horse-god...THEN BULMERS LADS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Oenone

lol

Hello :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

FINALLY I'M FREE AT LAST..WOOOOOOOO:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

Just finished yesterday and I don't know what to do with myself? sort out my CAO i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KoolAndDaGang

Oenone, the name sounds familiar. Were you once the wife of Paris of Troy, son of the milky head of Priam? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Hue.G rection

Wtf! How can ye not know what to do! :D

Oxegen, sleep, vodka, eat, sun, vodka, holidays, camping, BBQ, beach and in general just acting like a mad bastard!

Make the most of it while you can because when college comes around you'll be doing....well all that but more drink and less sun :p

Enjoy summer!

Advertisement