Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Town Stadium

Options
  • 23-06-2011 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have directions to Athlone Town Stadium, but can someone let me know the Sat Nav co-ordinates please? Should be visiting next week

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

53.427629,-7.919299

Google the above co-ordinates to get a map/satellite view.

Normally dead easy to get too, but unfortunately the westbound exit 10 will be closed for the visit of Wexford.

So just go down to exit 11, and come back up to exit 10 using the eastbound carriageway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

whyulittle wrote: »
    53.427629,-7.919299

Google the above co-ordinates to get a map/satellite view.

Normally dead easy to get too, but unfortunately the westbound exit 10 will be closed for the visit of Wexford.

So just go down to exit 11, and come back up to exit 10 using the eastbound carriageway.
    Cheers for that. Looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

By the way, I presume you know this game is on Friday, and not Saturday like normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

whyulittle wrote: »
    By the way, I presume you know this game is on Friday, and not Saturday like normal?
    Yep whyulittle, hasty arrangements made for some time off. Disappointed it's not on Saturday though, as I had intended to stay over. Spent a good night in Athlone last year on the way back from a game V Salthill

Advertisement