Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase Shop in Red Square

Options
  • 23-06-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is with the new Optilase shop in Red Square where EBS building society was, it seems to be too small to be a full clinic maybe they do some sot of consultation as well and worryingly they also seem to do laser hair removal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Surely the clinic can't be that big if rooms were upstairs?

You could be right though in that it deals with the public and the actual Procedure is done somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

In fairness though, how big does a treatment room actually have to be? I wouldn't be surprised if the did carry out any laser procedures out back, or up on the first or second floors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Do they not do the procedure out in Whitfield? or is that another laser eye surgery clinic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

jayboi wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the story is with the new Optilase shop in Red Square where EBS building society was, it seems to be too small to be a full clinic maybe they do some sot of consultation as well and worryingly they also seem to do laser hair removal.

Think you mean where First Active was :D
    Yea I was looking in there a while ago and the office space in there is pretty small.
    I think upstairs is taken by the dentistry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

jayboi wrote: »

The room probably only needs to be the same size as the room in specsavers where you get your eyes tested or a room in a dentists.

I think they can use the same lasers for eye surgery and hair removal, not too sure though. Handy if you don't have time to pop into the beauticians :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I think they can use the same lasers for eye surgery and hair removal, not too sure though. Handy if you don't have time to pop into the beauticians :p

Eeewe :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I was talking to a fella that went in this place a while ago, they dont actually do the surgery in there just the consultation, pre op and post op.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

I get um, hair removal there :D

There's actually massive amounts of space underground - about two floors worth and plenty of treatment rooms. But the laser eye stuff is just the consultation and post op.

The place is heavily booked out too. Plus the ladies at reception are fiiiiine :cool:

Advertisement