Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferred Result

Options
  • 23-06-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I got an email from the exams board (cant remember the exact name) saying that one of my exam results was deferred. I missed one continuous assessment exam last semester but i sat it in march and passed.

Where do i stand on this? what happens now? I sent an email back explaining this but i don't know how the system works :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

ClimberC wrote: »
    I got an email from the exams board (cant remember the exact name) saying that one of my exam results was deferred. I missed one continuous assessment exam last semester but i sat it in march and passed.

Where do i stand on this? what happens now? I sent an email back explaining this but i don't know how the system works :confused:

Deferred result means it was deferred due to an exceptional circumstance and is not counted as an attempt. There is more info on www.cit.ie/exams but I would recommend contacting your department or exams office directly to find out why.

Advertisement