Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil Diamond

Options
  • 23-06-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi, I've just been given 2 tickets to Neil Diamond on Saturday in the Aviva! Woohoo! I delighted, but my only problem is knowing how to get there. I live in Trim but I dont know Dublin to well, what would be my best plan to get there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

How are you getting to Dublin?

Landsdowne is within walking distance if the City centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Was going to drive to M3 Park and Ride, get train there to Connolly, inward journey grand but last train to M3 back leaves at 8.05pm - way to early!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Instead of getting the train in, could I suggest you leave the car at Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (ten mins closer to Dublin than the Park and Ride). Get the 39 from there to Baggot Street. Its a ten / 15 minute walk from there to the Aviva. The last bus back to Blanchardstown is at 11pm, so plenty of time after the concert to pick it up.

The timetable for the 39 is here - on that page is a route map, which shows the terminus and the distance to the Aviva (on Lansdowne Road).

That sounds like a plan, thanks Richard!!

sorry to be a nuisance but has anyone any idea how much approx this bus fare would be? and is the stop on the road close to Mama's and Papa's? :o

yup I'm a complete numpty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

2.30e each direction, and yes, its the stop at Mama's and Papas. You can also get the 37 and the 39a to Baggot St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

alanajane wrote: »
    Hi, I've just been given 2 tickets to Neil Diamond on Saturday in the Aviva!

Really? They're giving them out free now because they can't sell tickets to a worn out codger and a fat mother who can't even sing!

I am not shocked. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Really? They're giving them out free now because they can't sell tickets to a worn out codger and a fat mother who can't even sing!

You've had a warning already this week for trolling. Take a week off. If you have nothing worthwhile to post - don't bother posting.

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Hill Billy wrote: »
    You've had a warning already this week for trolling. Take a week off. If you have nothing worthwhile to post - don't bother posting.

HB

Up graded to a perma-ban.

Thanks HB.

**Another update... Mr.Keating is site banned from boards.ie for a few weeks, perma-ban remains here in the DCF. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

says the poster called Ronan Keating :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement