Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan silver band outside Navan SC.

Options
  • 23-06-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

About to begin a 1 hour rectal if anyone is around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Seen them there yesterday. Looked and sounded good. Why did they do it outside the shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

About to begin a 1 hour rectal if anyone is around

That has to be one of the best typos ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

I thought about going along, but really, I couldn't be arsed..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Archeron wrote: »
    That has to be one of the best typos ever.

I read they were playing "Brown girl in the ring" among others...

Someone said they also do a very good version of the Waterboys hit, "The Whole of the Moon".

Fair dues, the gig was free and that's, em, the bottom line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Danco

Sadly the show had to be cancelled at the last minute. The band were ready to go and had set up all their instruments but then some gurriers came along and rectum.

Yeah, I heard about that, alright...what a bummer!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

What a cheek!

We could get weeks of mileage out of this one.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

I hear they were shyte :D

Keep'em comin', folks, otherwise we could be seeing the rear-end of this thread icon10.gif

• Advertisement

Well, it looks like we have inflicted enough pun-ishment with this subject, no more left...so now we revert to the norm, like seeing how things progress with the Gaelic Athletic Ass-ociation, or whether Arsene Wenger might get his hands on some badly needed silverware next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

I heard they were going to charge a fiver for the performance, but that they were worried that they might be tearing the árse out of it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

They were playing ring of fire

Advertisement