Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female singer wanted Dublin

• 23-06-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

To form duo in Dublin and surrounding areas.

I'll be providing all equipment (PA, lights, cables etc.) just need a reliable versatile singer with a mic. I'm a guitarist/pianist, everything else will be tracked.

The set contains a wide variety from Lady Gaga, The Killers, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Duffy, Lily Allen, Tina Turner, Any Winehouse, Bob Seger, Journey, Pink to name a few.

I'm 29 but age range not important. Must be able to turn up to rehearsals and gigs.

PM me for audition info.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shadie

Hi,
    I am not sure if you have filled this! I am a professional and reliable singer, I would happily come and audition so you can hear me!

Sinead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lesleyann81

Hi

have you found a singer yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rhaizahhh

hi. i have been singing for 10 years professionally and sang with full band, trio, acoustic, etc. kindly check out my video for voice preference only.

me in blue dress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffdnfH1KKn4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Luxiebow

hey , here's my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsayLux and my email is Luxiebow@gmail.com if you like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MissJoplin88

Hey, you still looking for singer x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

alnicoll wrote: »
    To form duo in Dublin and surrounding areas.

I'll be providing all equipment (PA, lights, cables etc.) just need a reliable versatile singer with a mic. I'm a guitarist/pianist, everything else will be tracked.

The set contains a wide variety from Lady Gaga, The Killers, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Duffy, Lily Allen, Tina Turner, Any Winehouse, Bob Seger, Journey, Pink to name a few.

I'm 29 but age range not important. Must be able to turn up to rehearsals and gigs.

PM me for audition info.

Thanks!

Hey!

I'm an experienced rock singer and also able To sing a great variety of styles. I've moved To dublin recently To work and Study and would be amazing to Join a Band to Jam and gig around as Well.

You can hear To My songs here:
    Www.myspace.com/sabrinacarrion

Hope To hear from u!
    Rock On...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Since you're using MySpace, I'm gonna assume you are actually from the past, where this thread came from. But that won't keep the thread open. Please don't time-travel threads or post in the wrong forum. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement