Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing a clothes line from the garden

Options
  • 23-06-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to remove a clothes line poles from the garden. There are 2 poles and they are being moved to another side of the garden.

Is the only option I have to dig around the pole and pull it out or is there a tool i can use to break the concrete where it is?

Thanks

CBTC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Dig them out. Normally only 2 feet of concrete. Should come out quite easy. A kango would probably be the best, if you want to use something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to remove a clothes line poles from the garden. There are 2 poles and they are being moved to another side of the garden.

Is the only option I have to dig around the pole and pull it out or is there a tool i can use to break the concrete where it is?

Thanks

CBTC

Lump hammer,breakers bar,pick axe............. and a bit of elbow grease.

Simple as that

or,if you are feeling lazy,an sds hilti drill and chisel.

Advertisement