Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Gold Membership Codes??

• 23-06-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Does anyone know any good sites for getting 1 or 3 month Xbox360 gold membership codes that e-mail the code instantly?

Apart from the official xbox site because they just keep renewing your membership :/

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846688

The cheap codes live crowd mentioned there are great, have ordered with them a few times codes emailed within an hour (twice it was less than 5 mins)

I knew something looked different in this forum, why was that thread unstickied? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

They need to cut down on the stickies for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

GAAman wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846688

The cheap codes live crowd mentioned there are great, have ordered with them a few times codes emailed within an hour (twice it was less than 5 mins)

I knew something looked different in this forum, why was that thread unstickied? :confused:

Yeah cheap codes are the ones I use the whole time. But saying that some of the guys here found a way of getting xbl for €1 a month. I must see if that is still available and post back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Yeah cheap codes are the ones I use the whole time. But saying that some of the guys here found a way of getting xbl for €1 a month. I must see if that is still available and post back.

Yeah i was gonna look into that but i wouldnt give microshíté my card details under any circumstances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

You should have. I managed to get 16 months for €16, now have Gold till February 2013 :eek:

I would have kept buying more months if it wasn't for some fella who said I might lose my account. Who knows how many more months I could have gotten if I hadn't stopped :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement