Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's good for floor covering in Offaly, near-ish Birr and good value?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Question for ye's :)
    My mam is moving soon, and the place she's heading to is lovely but not a scrap on the floor only concrete! Council house and she's delighted! She's getting on and place she got transferred from is getting kinda rough... :) She got an astronomical quote for kinda wood-effect lino from a business in Birr.... I mean huge! :mad:
    Where's good to go to? And it'd have to be the sorta place that sells it and fits it etc... Budget is tight though ...
    i would really appreciate any info from any of ye!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

I bought lino from Tullamore Carpets in the Tanyard (Tullamore) about 4 years ago and I was happy with the price and the quality. I would have bought all my floor coverings down through the years from Kilroy's but they've sadly closed down a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

when we redecorated the house last year, we got the floors from Walshes, in Tullamore.
    Good prices, and seems to be excellent products.

Advertisement