Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry, pay me for my six bullocks?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I don't want to know who Gerry is. That's not what makes this thread gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

when i asked does he have a surname, i thought this was all a joke, i still wonder if it is a joke,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    tipptom wrote: »
    Not sophisticated enough for you?.
    I'll keep it really simples for you Tipper. When did you last see a Bullock in Galway City and where hallucinogenics were not involved.??:cool:

I've seen mutton dressed as lamb on a fair few occasions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

How would you like if there was a thread about you and what you are at? Leave the man alone! If he sees this, or has already saw this he probably feels like s*@t. And I'm sure you would feel the exact same if all of us started questioning what you do day in day out!
    He's a decent man so leave him alone!!

What "decent" man doesn't pay what he owes?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

How would you like if there was a thread about you and what you are at? Leave the man alone! If he sees this, or has already saw this he probably feels like s*@t. And I'm sure you would feel the exact same if all of us started questioning what you do day in day out!
    He's a decent man so leave him alone!!

Take a joke lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blackwhitehead

Gerry have a heart remember the guilford 4 the birmingham 6 and the renault 5 still havent been released. ! im told gerry cant afford it he still owes the IEMS for the helicopter bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

How much would ya genuinely pay for a bullock?!

€1,000 - €1,400 depending.

http://farmersforum.ie/data/marts/1311101163.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

a

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I bet they charged too much ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

this has to be a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭YoureSoVain

any more news on this dreadful, dreadful state of affairs? Has Gerry coughed up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sadnav

no more than the usual stock replies. let it rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 6 SPEED

From the area myself, about six months ago the same man put up signs at the head of Gerry's residence saying ''pay for my six bullocks''

OldSchool94- The man is far from decent. He has a majority of animals in fields that he doesn't even own without permission, i know as the field is owned by a relation of mine.

If some of ye remember a front page article saying ''Hunt for man ends in pub'' there on the Advertiser months ago. Basically its the same fella who got hit (lightly tapped) by a Taxi on the Curraghline when walking across the road to take a short cut to Peggy's pub. Taxi pulled in, rang the guards, Guards and Ambulance rushed to the scene but couldn't find him. Garda Chopper was deployed and still couldn't find him. 2am came and he stumbled home after continuing walking to the pub. Believe he was fined for it. Two days after the incident he complained of a ''broken leg''.
    Cost the state loads of money as it ain't cheap to deploy the Garda Chopper.

Gerry was also banning from Driving for a year due to Drink Driving. Funny enough when one is banned from driving, you don't drive any car.. Not in this case !

Mods = I chose my wording very carefully. Didn't name his surname and not revealing his identity. I think some naming and shaming should happen, Could very well save any members here of having any encounters with Gerry
    !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is getting too personal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement