Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD FIRST YEARS 2011/2012 general discussion

Options
  • 23-06-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

So now that the leaving is (almost) over, time to look to uni. Im planning on going to UCD in september to study engineering, so heres a thread for all incoming first years to discuss accomodation/ courses / clubs and just get to know people.
    Il go first - im chris, from cork, hoping to get into engineering, planning on staying in glenomena or roebuck, and dont know a single sould going to UCD!
    Now you go! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roshua

Hey Chris!
    I want to study Geography, Planning and Environmental Policy next year in UCD.

I'm curious about the student accomodation.
    My girlfriend will be visiting me from Galway from time to time and I was wondering how strict they are about people staying over?
    I was reading their rules and it says you have to get permission etc. etc.

I'm worried! O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

Roshua wrote: »
    Hey Chris!
    I want to study Geography, Planning and Environmental Policy next year in UCD.

I'm curious about the student accomodation.
    My girlfriend will be visiting me from Galway from time to time and I was wondering how strict they are about people staying over?
    I was reading their rules and it says you have to get permission etc. etc.

I'm worried! O_O

Story man! Ya i know i was looking into the people staying over thing, it doesnt look like two of a big deal going through the permission thing, they can stay for the two nights den and no worry of being kicked out or anything like! What accomodarion are u going to go to? Its really hard to decide...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roshua

Story man! Ya i know i was looking into the people staying over thing, it doesnt look like two of a big deal going through the permission thing, they can stay for the two nights den and no worry of being kicked out or anything like! What accomodarion are u going to go to? Its really hard to decide...

Not sure yet! My friend Rebekah is getting a dorm too so I'm gonna see which one she goes to. Wanna have at least one familiar face around! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

Roshua wrote: »
    Not sure yet! My friend Rebekah is getting a dorm too so I'm gonna see which one she goes to. Wanna have at least one familiar face around! haha

Ha ya i know the feeling! Know one guy possibly sure well have to see when the results come out. Other than that its a total fresh start! Haha

Advertisement