Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheap business suit in dublin for interview -less then €200 ?

Options
  • 23-06-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend please any decent sales at the moment for business suits, have an interview next week

Dont want to pay more than 200, between 100 and 160 is what im aiming for

thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Marks and Spencers - go to one of the larger ones. Dundrum has quite a good selection

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sausages79

Bought a decent suit in Best in Dundrum last night - reduced from €299 to €179....staff were helpful also which make a difference!!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Next have nice ones, try Blanchardstown branch.

Also, a few doors down from the Next branch in Blanchardstown there is a suit shop, you'll get a suit and two shirts with a tie for around €180.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Try Brown Thomas.60% - 70% sale. I got a Paul Smith suit for €280 reduced from €900.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

I will head out to Blanch tomorrow and check out Marks and Spencers and that suit shop near next, hopefully i can get a bargain!

Cheers guys:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Suit distributors on the Long Mile Road, D12 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Guineys best suits ever.

Got a suit in there couple of years back and I went to my mates wedding and everyone at the wedding kept asking me how much did I pay for it.

I just said nothing and you know I seen it had to buy it and people just loved it at the wedding.

50 euro was in the place 10 mins and bought it.
    newportlad wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend please any decent sales at the moment for business suits, have an interview next week

Dont want to pay more than 200, between 100 and 160 is what im aiming for

thanks a mill

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

M&S Summer sale starts today. EUR200 for a nice no-crease wool business suit..... You'd pay double this for the quality elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nearly everywhere that sells suits has offers these days, You should be able to pick up even designer suits for around 150.

I picked up a lovely Remus Uomo suit in Diffney in Stephens Green for 170 I think not so long ago - including tailoring.

Advertisement