Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercer limerick city

Options
  • 23-06-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hey im looking for a piercer in limerick city, have heard some good things about hard knox? anyone have any experience with anyone in limerick. all info welcomed also where i should steer clear of!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Danny Bullman is in lim isn he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Ive posted quite detailed posts in other threads about limerick city piercers you should have a look for them but long story short avoid foxes bow like the plague and go to hard knox doug the piercer is very nice and helpfull and is very good at what he does. best of luck with your piercing!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

danny has a shop in limerick but not sure if hes actually in there himself as he was away! was in the shop once with and i cant say that they were very friendly tbh! but if there very good i guess i can get over that!
    Thanks templar knight, do you have any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hard-Knox-Tattoo/101660519872970

Go to Doug, really nice guy & good at what he does.!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

Thanks very much guys! went to hard knox, very nice guy and good at what he does. will def be back :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement