Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Variety Show on TnaG Years Ago??

Options
  • 24-06-2011 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi

I was wondering of anyone remembers the name of a variety show that used to be on TnaG years ago (about 15). There were all different performers, magicians, acrobats etc on a small stage in front of an audience. Looked like it was from the 80s and was possibly French/French-Canadian??? The name was as gaeilge though. Thanks to anyone who helps this has been doing my head in for ages!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Castroman

Iontas na hIontais....the performers were amazing but the audience seemed depressed always and were dressed as clowns etc. for some unknown reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 coffeyb6

oh my god YES that was it. i loved it. fair fecks for remembering the name it just wouldn''t come to me. it was amazing tho! i remember some of the performers were hilarious. well I probably wouldn't laugh now but i loved it then. you've saved my head form melting though!

Advertisement