Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA2K11

Options
  • 24-06-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is a game, so technically doesn't belong here, but I noticed on the American Football forum they have a thread dedicated to the American Football game 'Madden 11', so hopefully The Mods will allow this.

Do many of you on here play this game? Personally I think it's absolutely excellent. One of the best sports games ever and easily the best basketball video game of all time.

Comments

Best sports game I've ever played IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Best sports game I've ever played IMO.

It's definitely up there.

There's a thread on the games forum (I created it last year) but I just thought we'd get some good posts on here from Basketball fans that wouldn't venture over to the games forum.

It's seems a difficult game to master. I only got it recently but I'm still not really used to the plays etc.

Advertisement