Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Minders South Dublin

• 24-06-2011 1:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

I know this has been asked a few times but iv tried the names mentioned but they are all full, i have a family wedding on friday 8th july and will need someone to look after my fella, any suggestions wise people

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

http://www.smalldogsathome.com/

She's a neighbour of mine and is great with dogs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

my guy aint on the small side, going by the name i presume she wouldnt be interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

has anyone ever used walkies.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hamelton

I use www.happydogs.ie/walksandpetsits.html - Paula and Steve are great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

I have used walkies rhona is great my two are not smallies every pet minder I rang in south Dublin suddenly got full when I told them the breed and i didnt want to use kennels. Rang walkies was almost in tears at this stage and rhonas response was oh great love biggies! they came home wrecked so good sign! They all run and okay together my big lad made friends with a bichon!! Expensive but top class!

• Advertisement
Advertisement