Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Friendlies

Options
  • 24-06-2011 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

It's the season of football friendlies and thanks to Globalisation and what not, teams from around the world head everywhere to get a cheap buck. So with that in mind I thought it would be good to have a thread where people can post details of upcoming games and that.

Personally I'm looking for ones in Melbourne. The first one I've heard of is Celtic Vs Melbourne Victory 13th July.

Please post more if you hear about them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Celtic are in Perth to play Glory as well. I hate Celtic so won't be paying for a ticket but if I can get an accreditation sorted I'll be there.

Glory are also firing money at Liverpool to try get them to come but it's unlikely.

Advertisement