Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermitage Green

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Suppose should have payed the 10 euro before they are 20 euro!!

Still tho a free gig for the Limerick fan base would have been nice

10 euro for a full original set would be fine

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bigpink wrote: »
    Still tho a free gig for the Limerick fan base would have been nice
    They've been in Clohessy's, the Office, Aubars and the Curragower (all free) pretty much all year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I've heard so much about this band, I can't wait to see them. I work for a disability organisation called Headway and they are doing a special Christmas gig for all our clients on Monday afternoon. What sound guys!

Fair play to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

pay for the muscles! ;)

Wha??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

they are only alright, have seen them 3 or 4 times, dunno why all the rave reviews, maybe it has something to do with them being munster/ex munster players...mmmm....wouldnt be like limerick people to hop on a bandwagon...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Ya the hype surrounding this band is totally mad, I heard them in the curragower and thought they were just a few lads having a mess about with musical instruments no way did I think they were an actual band with a following and it still suprises me to be honest! Ah well, each to their own I suppose!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

maybe it has something to do with them being munster/ex munster players...mmmm....wouldnt be like limerick people to hop on a bandwagon...lol

Barry Murphy is only one man out of five.

they are only alright, have seen them 3 or 4 times, dunno why all the rave reviews, maybe it has something to do with them being munster/ex munster players...

whether people like it or not, this is a factor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

well their all nice to look at anyway :P .......in fairness the version of "the way l are" by timbaland & that Florence & her machine song are very very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

I know we are in Limerick and its fashionable to knock everything, this Limerick group are decent - try for a change to support OUR local band!

Best of luck with the tour - lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Enright wrote: »
    I know we are in Limerick and its fashionable to knock everything, this Limerick group are decent - try for a change to support OUR local band!

Best of luck with the tour - lads

I love plenty of local metal/rock bands that I support when I can. I just don't like their music/covers and can't understand how people do!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Decent band, but I heard they were going abroad due to determined lady stalkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

Barry Murphy is only one man out of five.

felix jones was aswell at 1 point....
    they are a grand pub band, nothing more, certainly wouldnt pay to see them...look if they can make money off people fair dues!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

felix jones was aswell at 1 point....
    they are a grand pub band, nothing more, certainly wouldnt pay to see them...look if they can make money off people fair dues!!

Spot on

I love plenty of local metal/rock bands that I support when I can. I just don't like their music/covers and can't understand how people do!

see post #72 ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Decent band, but I heard they were going abroad due to determined lady stalkers.

Yeah Lady stalkers and one guy who thinks he is a lion. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mickc10

For anyone interested in this band, they are playing an intimate gig in The Starnd Inn in Dunmore East next Friday, July 12th. Well worth a look I reckon.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/events/413033145476741/

when's the album?

Havent seen them since Dolans last October..don;t think they have been around much in Limerick tho

Playing in Killaloe sunday at the Lakeside Hotel but dear at 20euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

20e is scandalous. I've seen bucketloads of international artists for similar/less in the past 12 months. Fair play to them for being able to charge that by the way but I'm baffled

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Went to see them in Dolans last month. E12.50 a head. They put on a great show in fairness. Well worth it.
    I would hazard a guess and say the hotel are bumping up the price for that gig.