Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !

Options
  • 24-06-2011 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

hello, ive been goin out with my gf for a couple of months and lately ive been thinking alot about her been with other people in the past! i hate thinking about this so i just wondering has anyone any advice on how to stop thinking like this?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭qwerty13

Choose to STOP.

Or it will wreck your head, and your relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

There's not really much you can do! Why don't you try think about the positive side of your relationship instead of the past. Remember she's with you and not those other guys, they are in the past for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭joseywhales

move forward, achieve more, small steps.That's all you can do to be better, dwelling on jealousy doesn't help you. Concentrate on improving yourself and getting more out of life and the fear will subside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

hello, ive been goin out with my gf for a couple of months and lately ive been thinking alot about her been with other people in the past! i hate thinking about this so i just wondering has anyone any advice on how to stop thinking like this?? Thanks :)

Yes, in short, grow up.

Everyone has a past. While you might like to put your new girlfriend up on some ridiculous pedestal and in an ideal world hope that she hasn't so much as sat beside a boy on a bus, everyone has a past. You do. She does. Get over it, seriously. And if you'd like this relationship to work don't ffs ask her for numbers or bring it up in conversation. Drop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭desmurphy

just think about the people you were with! unles of course you were a virgin when you met her

• Advertisement
Advertisement