Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome your new mod, papagormo

Options
  • 24-06-2011 7:39am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to papagormo who has agreed to be pressganged into the highly enviable position of mod.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Thank you kindly spurious:)
    Cheers to draffodx and co. for giving me the opportunity to mod my beloved DKIT forum!:)
    Sadly, one of the forum's Mods has stepped down, so a big thank you to draffodx for modding the forum so excellently, fair play to you draffodx, you did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Welcome to the world of modding! I think it was about time I got out of the way and let someone who actually goes to DKIT take over :D

If you need any help just ask and Little pea will be on hand to help you if you require it too.

Its a good time to take over as it's quiet in here until the CAO results come out and it gets busy again for awhile.

oh and dont believe the coke and hookers line they give you its like the cake in Portal...................all lies!! :D

And thanks for the kind words on my modding :)

All lies?!..I quit!:D
    (Grabs coat and flees to the hills!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Congratz , now its up to you get this forum going :-P

Cheers Little Pea!:)
    I have many ideas alright (topless Thursdays anyone?) but I won't post them just yet!:pac:

• Advertisement

papagormo wrote: »
    Cheers Little Pea!:)
    I have many ideas alright (topless Thursdays anyone?) but I won't post them just yet!:pac:

Let me know when, I'll need to book off work! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Congrats on the coke and hookers.

Don't forget to memorise these sayings:

The money was just resting in my account.

I swear officer, she said she was 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

/spams forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Little Pea wrote: »
    Congratz , now its up to you get this forum going :-P

Exactly.

I've also stepped down today :-) so best of luck guys

• Advertisement

Papagormo's so good he takes out two moderators :D

WHAT?!:eek:

yeah i sent you a PM , I think this forum needs new energy and a bright spark plus I'm finished in DkIT now :-)

yeah i sent you a PM , I think this forum needs new energy and a bright spark plus I'm finished in DkIT now :-)

Oh right, the PM hasn't come through yet for some reason (modern technology my orse!)

You can request another mod be added if you want help Papagormo, spurious will take care of it, I'd recommend Hank_Jones.

Cheers Draffodx,
    Its quiet enough round here at the min, I might have to call upon some help alright come September time, I'll play it by ear for the mo I think.

papagormo wrote: »
    Cheers Draffodx,
    Its quiet enough round here at the min, I might have to call upon some help alright come September time, I'll play it by ear for the mo I think.

yeah , when i told the BIG BOSS :-P i told him that you could handle all traffic around here plus we can give you a hand anyway :-)

I admire your faith in me!:pac:

Advertisement