Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter repair

Options
  • 24-06-2011 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Need to find someone to fix a leaky gutter (while not breaking the bank). Any recommendations? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

I would have thought the management company would be responsible for this? I am in a duplex and they maintain ours but maybe it's not the same if you are in a house. Either way you could contact them and get the name of the company they use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Houses aren't covered for external repairs - I'm in a two bed terrace and had the same problem, checked it with the Man Co. - I will PM you the details of guy who repaired mine, local, reliable and knows his stuff, - it turns out my gutter had two brackets bent from the snow last winter, he replaced them and problem solved. It should hopefully also stop the gutter coming down in next heavy snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Task Consulting are the guys who work on the apartments ( incl in their mgmt fee) and will also work on the houses ( not included in mgmt fee but they arent too expensive) - Andrew is the main contact, we have had to call them for gutter and roof repairs a few times and they come out immediatley and are super pleasent to deal with. Dont have mobile to hand but Katie in KW has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

Can I reopen this please?
    I'm in rathdown and need my gutters, fascia and soffits looked at and repaired. Without needing to remortgage! Any recommendations welcomed. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Jim Cramer from Bray. I think his business is located in Kilcoole.I don't have his number to hand but I'm sure he is in the phonebook.
    Excellent work and competitive.
    For you own comfort, ask him for a couple of reference sites where he has completed similar work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Shazerina

Thanks! Will look him up and give him a shout.

Advertisement