Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out-of-date Parking Discs

• 24-06-2011 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I was cleaning out my car in preparation for the NCT and I found a booklet of unused Parking Discs that are out-of-date. €14 for a booklet of 10, valid 2006-'07-'08. Does anyone know if I can get a refund on these or if I can exchange them for a fresh booklet, and if so, where do I go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Guramoogah wrote: »
    I was cleaning out my car in preparation for the NCT and I found a booklet of unused Parking Discs that are out-of-date. €14 for a booklet of 10, valid 2006-'07-'08. Does anyone know if I can get a refund on these or if I can exchange them for a fresh booklet, and if so, where do I go?

Is there something on the small print at the back about exchanging them for up to date ones?

You used to go to the Bishops Palace, I don't know where now. (Sure go to the Bishops Palace anyway for the new tour :D)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Out of date by three years and you expect a refund?
    Good luck :)

Very much doubt there is any obligation for them to do anything for you to be honest,

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

dayshah wrote: »
    Is there something on the small print at the back about exchanging them for up to date ones?
    Dunno, they're out in the car at the momemt.
    dayshah wrote:
    You used to go to the Bishops Palace
    Where has the City Council office moved to?
    Cabaal wrote: »
    Out of date by three years and you expect a refund?
    An unused parking disc is still a valid parking permit, it's just got the wrong year on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Guramoogah wrote: »

Put them on e-bay in 10 years' time as memorabilia. I'm only half-joking by the way, if it's a full unused booklet in mint condition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

jaysus u must have had some rubbish in your car lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement