Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo Ideas

Options
  • 24-06-2011 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Have alot of writing. Would like to get some sort of a picture.. Have been wrecking my head but don't know of what. Any ideas ..

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

An oil-tanker?

A willow tree?

A penguin?

A portrait of the Sex Pistols?

This is one of those questions that has almost infinite possible answers ... and yet it's one that really you can only answer yourself, because none of us are the ones who are going be wearing the tattoo for the rest of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brian83

Took me years to find the one i wanted but you'll know as soon as u see it that its what u want!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

I was the same a few months back. Had a lot of writing so i decided to get a Koi fish on my shoulder. As Black Sheep said we cannot decide for you. What style of tattoos do you like besides writing? Maybe use checkoutmyink.com or tattoofinder to get some ideas.

Advertisement