Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childs party in clare

• 24-06-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

anybody know a good place to have a two years old birthday for five or six children thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Where in Clare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

2 year old party, bit difficult as most would have it at home that age. Shannon leisure centre does bouncy castle parties, perhaps they have something for little ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Barneys kids club in Ennis is great for parties for little ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

I was thinkin of dennis den what's barneys like I am from east clare so Ennis or surrounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

pmct wrote: »
    I was thinkin of dennis den what's barneys like I am from east clare so Ennis or surrounds

To be honest I'm not sure. I know my cousin had her 1st birthday there and people said it was good. Ya dennis den is another one :).. I think Barneys is more for younger ones though but I'm not 100% sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I have taken my five year old to Barneys in Ennis several times and she really enjoyed it. I'm living in East Clare too, we go to Jump N Gyms in Nenagh most Saturdays and I would highly recommend it for a party. (Depends where in East Clare you're living obviously, I'm living close to the border :D:D).

http://www.jumpngyms.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Barney's & Dennis' Den are similar. However we (parents and child) prefer Barney's slightly because it is brighter and has nicer/better food.

Moher Hill Pet Farm is also excellent for parties and offers more variety with the animals etc. It might be wasted on 2 year olds though (& might be a bit far from you). Keep in mind for next year though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Niall_G wrote: »
    Moher Hill Pet Farm is also excellent for parties and offers more variety with the animals etc. It might be wasted on 2 year olds though (& might be a bit far from you). Keep in mind for next year though!
    +1 for Moher Hill Farm

I've been taking my child there since she was two, we go a couple of times in the year. We were there about three weeks ago and Martin (the owner) and his family are really nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

I wouldn't bother with Denis Den, the area for under 2 year olds is tiny and they'd be bored. I haven't been to barneys but have heard great things about it. I think if it were me i'd be more inclined to hire a small bouncy castle and have it at home...mind you, been there done that and had to clean the rice crispie cakes out of the carpet afterwards...barneys it is so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

woggie wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother with Denis Den, the area for under 2 year olds is tiny and they'd be bored. :D

Leisure world is excellent for parties, I hate Dennis Den.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Have to agree with poster above, I dont like Dennis Den and Barneys, Barneys is way too cluttered and the kids have access to the shop area.

I dont understand why they do not cordon off access to the shop, the kids can grab anything!

Love Leisureworld!!!! Its so safe and spacious!

Advertisement