Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Mold Busters still operating?

Options
  • 24-06-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to reach them for days over a job they did for me recently but I haven't heard from them. No phones answering, I even tried the UK number but nothing. Has anyone here used them recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 singlehanded

I have been trying for over 2 months to get a hold of mouldbusters following a job they did for me. I left dozens of voice messages on both landlines and mobile phones and sent a number of emails. My partner eventually got through to someone who assured us they would check our file and get back the next day about the job, that was about 6 weeks ago and they never did. Im raging about it, their customer service is disgraceful. Would love to know if anyone has had similar complaints??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Im amazed you got through. I thought they had gone out of business. I make a few calls to them every couple of days but there's never an answer. I even rang the UK section but no answer there either. Although they did the job for me as agreed, I need to hear from them regarding a follow-up report that they made. Very frustrating.

I completely understand your frustration, I originally thought that maybe they'd gone out of business, when I couldnt get them, however I had a friend ring them to enquire about getting somebody out to her apartment to assess a mould issue. She left a message and within 2 hours they had replied. This was on the same number that I had been calling religiously for days...they are clearly just screening phone calls. I have also sent numerous emails and no response. I am refusing to leave it here as I am very dissatisfied with the job done and subsequent customer service. I am going to contact the consumer rights people to see what my rights are...will keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

I think I know why no one has been answering the phone in recent weeks.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/village-in-shock-as-businessman-turns-out-to-be-killer-ontherun-2840501.html

To think that this sicko was in my apartment and I shook hands with him, brrr.....

Oddly enough, a couple of weeks ago I rang from a different number than the one I was ringing from and his mate answered and said Owen was away on 'family business'.

I know!!! I saw it in the paper yesterday, was in shock. guess I'll delete my strongly worded letter now! and to think I crawled up my attic with him....mad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Njs

I guess that would explain why he is not answering his calls... Guess i wont be getting paid for printing his business cards.....:mad:

Advertisement