Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Deposit ?

Options
  • 24-06-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

I got the email from Meteor asking me for the contract deposit on the iphone 4, I was asked for €195 and I will get this back in January. How much has anyone else been asked for ?
    I now have to go sell my HTC HD2 to cover the deposit. (its on Adverts.ie if anyone is interested).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

HD2 is well up there with the iphone4, Big deposit and a contract do you really want to do that. €195 is a strange figure to be asked for, are you sure it's not €195 + something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Nope, €195 is what they asked for, ive sold the HD2 to cover the deposit and the contract doesnt bother me, ive been on Meteor for a long time and all my family are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I was asked for €300, I'm glad I was now as it worked out cheaper over all to buy outright and go PAYG.

Advertisement