Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Marmotte 2011

• 24-06-2011 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

So just over a week away from the big day.

Are there many irish out there trying their hand at this? And what are peoples plans for the weeks ahead?

it would probably be advisable to get as much guinness into you in the next few days as its not the best about Bourg D'osain. Although there is a good small pub on the alp that serves a reasonable pint just as you come into the ski resort on your right.

it would be good to hear the auld "conas atà tù?" or "whats the craic?"

its my second time around but this year no fellow riders to keep me company. hopefully i will beat last years time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭honkjelly

best of luck to ye and all the other 2011 irish participants.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭AvidIrishReader

I'd be keen to know more about the ride and how you got on. I'd consider this for 2012 or other rides in France.

So just over a week away from the big day.

Are there many irish out there trying their hand at this? And what are peoples plans for the weeks ahead?

it would probably be advisable to get as much guinness into you in the next few days as its not the best about Bourg D'osain. Although there is a good small pub on the alp that serves a reasonable pint just as you come into the ski resort on your right.

it would be good to hear the auld "conas atà tù?" or "whats the craic?"

its my second time around but this year no fellow riders to keep me company. hopefully i will beat last years time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

I'd be keen to know more about the ride and how you got on. I'd consider this for 2012 or other rides in France.

all you need to know
    marmotte_profile.jpg

fair play to anyone whos doing it

Advertisement