Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital ovulation tests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

lazygal wrote: »
    I've ordered a clearblue one:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-81104584-Fertility-Monitor/dp/B0012PB8EO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Any feedback on it? I'm off the pill since January but my cycles are very long (about 41 days) and the doctor recommended this to track them.

Thanks

Hi, I haven't used it myself but I would be interested to know how you get on. I had resisted buying one of these thinking they were a bit pricey, but with the amount I'm spending on ovulation sticks & clearblue digital predictors one of these probably would have been a better purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Expensive but worth it and in comparison to the cost of fertility treatments cheap. We used for 2 months and got pregnant on month 2 after 2.5 years trying 3 rounds of iui and 2 misses. So a long journey with so far a happy ending :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Thanks, when I totted up the cost vs using ovulation predictor sticks it didn't seem too pricey. I'll await its arrival and see how we go!

Advertisement