Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano lessons - Meath

Options
  • 24-06-2011 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

As the title says, looking for Piano lessons for my 4 year old daughter around the meath area.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

"around the Meath area" is a bit broad no :o

There's a lady here in Garristown (just over the Dublin border) that teachers if that would be close to you?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

There's a piano teacher that comes into my son's school (Trim) to give lessons, my son has been doing them this year and seems to be getting on well. Will dig out his details and PM them to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

sNarah wrote: »
    "around the Meath area" is a bit broad no :o

There's a lady here in Garristown (just over the Dublin border) that teachers if that would be close to you?

Agree :) Dunshaughlin ,Ratoath ,Trim ,Ashbourne. area
    PauloMN wrote: »
    There's a piano teacher that comes into my son's school (Trim) to give lessons, my son has been doing them this year and seems to be getting on well. Will dig out his details and PM them to you.

Thanks PauloMN.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

there is a woman in Ardlea who teaches piano

• Advertisement

there is a woman in Ardlea who teaches piano

Ardlea is very near me, do you have any contact details for her that you could PM me?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Highly recommended. Based in Ashbourne.

http://www.susanhylandmusic.com/default.html

edit: I also have more contact details for her, I can PM them to you if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hmboards

There's a lady that teaches piano in the cottage next to Skryne GFC. I can get you her details if it helps.

YipYipU wrote: »
    Highly recommended. Based in Ashbourne.

http://www.susanhylandmusic.com/default.html

edit: I also have more contact details for her, I can PM them to you if you wish.

Yes please, i emailed her last week but still no reply? If you have a contact number i would be most great full :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

No problem. I will send you PM now with her phone number. I've just remembered she is in Spain on her holidays at the moment. I'm pretty sure she is home tomorrow night so sometime on Friday would be best to call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gheko

I know a woman who teaches in Trim- her number is 087 6434285:) I heard she is excellent-

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Bettystown runner

just seeing this now! did you find teacher?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Perfection.101

Does she teach people of all ages + work with them for RIAM exams? Could you PM me details of prices/number? Thanks!

Advertisement