Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Faster Growing Eyebrows ??

• 24-06-2011 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi Ladies

Any of yous know how to make my eyebrows grow faster ??

Im trying to get them longer because there very short and i hate them:mad:
    Ive used a pencil but it looks so fake and its not the end of the eyebrow
    that needs to grow its the start...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Sorry I am so dim I read eyelashes not brows!

for brows there is a product called eqyss megatek that is used on horses and works on people too to grow hair its about twenty pounds for a massive bottle www.tailgator.co.uk a friend recommended it to me and its great stuff I've used t lots on my hair so it might work on eyebrows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

My cousin puts peanut butter on her eyebrows before bed and puts a plaster over them, she swears by it!!

Me, I use vaseline, morning and night. I notice they don't grow as quick when I;m not using it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

You can try castor oil.

Advertisement