If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LE46C530 query

Options
  • 24-06-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hey Guys (& Gals of course),
    I posted a link to your Samsung LE46C530 on Bargain alerts: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056309190
    You have the TV at €469.99, great price but it says instore only and adding it to the cart gives a delivery price (was £40) of €60, can you confirm what the delivery is if available and if you do a deal for boardsies or ship to the Philips shop for collection?
    Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I'd also be interested in this if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

I'm also interested in this tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

We have orders for this TV coming out of our ears and our guys in the UK are currently trying to see how many we are going to get this week.

It's not looking like we are going to be able to fulfil all the orders that we have and this model is coming to an end so it's looking like we may not be able to get any more of these.

The next closest model that we would have is the LG 47LD450 which is £499.95.

Not great news I'm afraid.

ATB

Dave

Hi guys.

We have orders for this TV coming out of our ears and our guys in the UK are currently trying to see how many we are going to get this week.

It's not looking like we are going to be able to fulfil all the orders that we have and this model is coming to an end so it's looking like we may not be able to get any more of these.

The next closest model that we would have is the LG 47LD450 which is £499.95.

Not great news I'm afraid.

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave,
    How much is 47LD450 is going to cost including delivery to Dublin?
    Any discounts? :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Amouar wrote: »
    Hi Dave,
    How much is 47LD450 is going to cost including delivery to Dublin?
    Any discounts? :)

Amouar,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 47LD450 (Cracking TV) is £499.95 / €569.99 and we would do delivery at £19.95 / €22.99

Keep me posted - we have them available from stock and you could be watching by the weekend!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Amouar,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 47LD450 (Cracking TV) is £499.95 / €569.99 and we would do delivery at £19.95 / €22.99

Keep me posted - we have them available from stock and you could be watching by the weekend!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks!

I'm really thinking of getting this one, but since I've never ordered from you guys , I'd like to have more details:
    If I don't buy the extended 5 years warranty, do you still cover the TV for the standard one year for free?

How does the payment works, shall I go to richersounds.ie and pay even if the price is higher than the one you quoted, and then receive a discount later? how does it work?

And finally, If I order today, Do I have any chance to get the TV for the weekend?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

The standard warranty of 1 year comes with the TV so you will still be covered at home for the 1st year.

If you would like to order at the boards price, the best option is to call us on 0044 333 900 0070 and we will organise one to go out to you.

Apologies we didn't get to your post until now, it's been a very busy day and out next delivery would be early next week.

If you would like to call us we are open 10:00am to 5:30 pm tomorrow and we will organise a delivery slot for you.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi there.

The standard warranty of 1 year comes with the TV so you will still be covered at home for the 1st year.

If you would like to order at the boards price, the best option is to call us on 0044 333 900 0070 and we will organise one to go out to you.

Apologies we didn't get to your post until now, it's been a very busy day and out next delivery would be early next week.

If you would like to call us we are open 10:00am to 5:30 pm tomorrow and we will organise a delivery slot for you.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,

I might take one. I'll give a call if I want to order.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.