Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartlink or Dumb Mobile

Options
  • 24-06-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have tried googling/wikipedia to try and find out more about 'smartlink' or prolink' I am wondering has anyone on boards heard of something it.

What smartlink is, it is a dumb mobile, where you put in a sim card and connect to your phone system. Then when your phone system make a call from a landline to mobile instead of it going through your landline it get transfer through your dumb mobile who then makes the call, mobile to mobile. The advantage is mobile to mobile calls a cheaper to make than landline calls.

Anyway I work for a small business and I would be interested in doing some research for this. If anyone has heard of it or could point me to a website with more info that would be great.

Thanks

Sean.

Advertisement