Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth HR for Sports Tracker (Nokia,iPhone,Android soon)

Options
  • 24-06-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

Used Bluetooth HR monitor strap. This works with Sports Tracker on Nokia and iPhone (Android soon), and probably works with other mobile sports tracking applications. My phone took a bath so I've moved to a Garmin.

Some friendly caveats as I don't want an unhappy buyer ... it eats batteries, I get about 5 rides per battery. I will throw in a stock of them I got off 7dayshop. I had trouble with the bluetooth reception on my Nokia 5800, so the phone had to be worn on a lanyard around my neck (i.e. to the front), it wasn't reliable in my jersey back pocket.

They are ~70 euros new. Looking for 50 with 5 spare CR2025 batteries. Will post.

Rob

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement