Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Understanding result - first year ...

Options
  • 24-06-2011 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Ok so, am new to UCC so don't really understand the results thingy -
    in the web interface it gives:
    Year, Academic Block etc
    Then it gives Final/Out of Mark

If I click on my course code it gives a list of all the subjects and the marks - but it's different (when I calculate it out) to the results given under Final/Out of Mark.

Which one reflects my actual mark? Is it the one on the first page? Or the results on the second page? Please help!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

blath rua wrote: »
    Ok so, am new to UCC so don't really understand the results thingy -
    in the web interface it gives:
    Year, Academic Block etc
    Then it gives Final/Out of Mark

If I click on my course code it gives a list of all the subjects and the marks - but it's different (when I calculate it out) to the results given under Final/Out of Mark.

Which one reflects my actual mark? Is it the one on the first page? Or the results on the second page? Please help!

Its the one on the 1st pge but they should match.... unless maybe you are doing a course the also has a professional qualification too?? Nursing, social work etc.... Are you awaiting 'placement' results?

Advertisement